Vancouver, BC – WPIC Marketing + Technologies, APAC’s leading e-commerce consultancy, is announcing the launch of its 2022 China E-commerce Accelerator Program, designed to give brands from around the world rapid online access to the world’s largest consumer market.
Successful applicants for the 2022 China E-commerce Accelerator Program will see their products launched in China, on the country’s biggest marketplaces, in 30 days.
Applications for the 2022 China E-Commerce Accelerator Program are open as of June 1, 2022, and successful programs will go live in early August, giving them runway to drive momentum and apply to be a part of the official sale at the 2022 11/11 Singles’ Day Shopping Festival in November.
“Amidst economic challenges in North America and Europe, WPIC is pleased to be opening up China for brands looking to unlock rapid growth in the world’s largest and most significant consumer market,” says Joseph Cooke, President and Co-founder of WPIC Marketing + Technologies.
WPIC’s first China E-Commerce Accelerator Program was launched in March 2020, amidst the onset of COVID-19 throughout the world and the cessation of retail activity in the West, to tremendous success.
The Program provided rapid (under 30 days) access to the China market for brands across a variety of product categories, including: fashion and apparel; beauty and cosmetics; child / baby / maternity and toys; health and wellness; packaged foods and beverages; sports, fitness, and outdoor apparel and equipment; consumer electronics; housewares and furniture; and others.
Graduates from the program have gone on to own award-winning stores inside of Tmall and JD, the leading marketplaces in China.
About WPIC’s China E-commerce Accelerator Program
The Accelerator program features:
- Rapid approval of store activation (reducing time from weeks to days) at Tmall and JD
- Expedited growth on leading e-commerce platforms including Tmall and JD
- Fast-tracked Discripto™ data programs that provide merchandising strategy within days
- Opening of legal, financial, warehousing, and logistical channels to move product into the market and expatriate revenue; handling of domestic tax and regulatory requirements
- End-to-end marketing, creative and ongoing channel management; access to WPIC’s live stream studios and network of KOLs and KOCs
To learn more about WPIC’s 2022 China E-commerce Accelerator Program, please get in touch with your WPIC business development representative, or email email@example.com.
For more information about WPIC, please visit www.wpic.co.