Ryan is a seasoned technology executive with over 20 years of diverse leadership experience. Beginning his career at an SEO startup, he has played a pivotal role in driving success for renowned clients such as Home Depot, Victoria’s Secret, and Warner Bros. Notably, Ryan served as the Head of Digital at Tanner De Witt, a prominent Hong Kong law firm.
During our conversation with Ryan, we talk about his experience driving digital transformation at Tanner De Witt during the pandemic. We discuss the unique considerations for professional services firms in digital marketing, the importance of building rapport with potential clients, and the challenges and opportunities for digital transformation in established industries. We also dig into why there is a need for these industries to modernize and adapt in order to stay competitive. We wrap up our conversation by grabbing our well-used crystal ball and look into the future of the digital marketing industry over the next five years. Enjoy!
Topics Discussed and Key Points:
● The early days of the internet
● Digital transformation and considerations for legal firms
● Implementing content marketing strategies for legal firms
● The importance of building rapport with potential clients in the Asia Pacific
● The dynamics of B2B relationships within the legal profession
● Stakeholder management in law firms
● The long-term impact of AI: A hype cycle with lasting effects
● Challenges in modernizing established industries
● The need for professional firms to improve conflict searches, adopt digital solutions, and embrace eDiscovery in the legal industry.
● Decentralization and diversification of digital marketing
Let's take the first step.